Convert unwanted IT products into cash!
Hereís how. You can trade in your old IT hardware, including non-HP equipment, when you upgrade to new HP products. You íll get some very attractive rebates and you íll save on the hassle and cost associated with disposing of aging technology.
Here ís why you íre better off with HP's Trade-In Programme:
- Old technology gets you a cash rebate.
- HP collect equipment from your site.
- Environmentally responsible disposal via HP Planet Partners Recycle Programme.
- Lower costs of purchasing new HP products.
- More efficient asset management.
To get your cash trade-in rebate is a simple process:
- Purchase your new HP equipment through 1Call. Click here to request a quotation if you haven't done this already.
- Go to HP's Trade-In website at www.hp.co.nz/tradein
- Select the product category and product you have purchased
- Enter details of the old product you want to trade in
- View your trade-in rebate.
- Accept the rebate and HP's terms & conditions, and supply your bank account details
- Email or fax a copy of 1Call's invoice for the new product to HP
That's it - once your request has been approved HP will deposit the rebate directly into your bank account!